SALE AGREED €275,000 - Residential, Semi-detached, Single Family Home
35 Cloch Og, Oranmore, Co. Galway
- For Sale by Private Treaty
35 Clochog is a beautifully presented, 3 – bedroom, semi-detached family home. It is conveniently located in the popular residential estate of Clochog, in the centre of Oranmore village, with a host of local amenities on its doorstep and within a short walk of all amenities the village has to offer.
Local amenities in oranmore village include the Galway Bay Sailing & Golf Club adjacent to the spectacular Renvyle public park on the coast. The very well maintained family home is presented in ready to walk in condition – the generous living accommodation extends to 1,130 sq ft and comprises a well-proportioned living room with open fire, kitchen and dining room, utility, guest WC, two double bedrooms, the master en-suite, one single bedroom and the main bathroom. The property is located in a cul-de-sac with no through traffic. There is also potential to convert the attic, which is fully floored, into a 4th Bedroom, office or recreational space. This home has many excellent selling features: it is not overlooked to the front or rear; it has a well maintained, south facing back garden with garden shed; piped natural gas central heating; wooden floors to all bedrooms; fully tiled bathroom and en-suite; and off-street parking for two cars to the tarmacadam driveway. In excellent condition this home will impress so an early viewing is highly recommended!
Hall 4.54 x 1.9
Living 4x 4.8
Kitchen / dining 4.89 x 3.67
Utility 3.54 x 2.61 (including w.c.)
Fully tiled bathroom 2 x 2.1
Bed 2 – 3.71 x 3.06 – built in wardrobe
Bed 3 – 2.75 x 2.55 – built in wardrobe
Master bedroom – 3.72 x 4.28 – built in wardrobes
Fully tiled en-suite with triton electric shower
- – Rear Paved Patio
- – Rear garden with garden shed.
- – Ideally located in the heart of Oranmore village close to all amenities.
- – Easy access to Oranmore Train station allowing easy access to City Centre and free parking at the Train station
- – Just 15 minutes drive from Galway City
- – Presented in excellent condition throughout.
- – Ideal starter family home.-
- – South facing rear garden with garden shed.
- – Situated in a cul-de-sac with no through traffic.