SOLD €435,000 - Detached, Residential, Single Family Home
6 Oranvale, Bog Road, Oranmore, Co. Galway
Overall Floor Area: 187.8 m2
It is with great pleasure that Gohery Properties bring this exceptional 2,021 sq. ft. home to the market – 6 Oranvale is truly an outstanding four bedroom family home situated in Oranmore Village – a superb family residence providing wonderfully bright, elegant and tastefully appointed accommodation, enjoying excellent frontage to a quiet country road in the heart of this very popular village. 6 Oranvale boasts one of Oranmore\’s most convenient and desirable locations with the vast majority of the village and city premier amenities within comfortable walk or short driving distance.
Situated mid-way on the Bog Road in Oranmore, conveniently situated between the old Dublin road and Main Limerick roads, this location allows easy access to the village of Oranmore and all Galway city amenities with equal convenience – with the added bonus of being just 2.5 km\’s from access to the N6 Dublin motorway – and south to Limerick – so this property is ideal for the travelling busy household. These include the extensive specialty shops, restaurants and hotels of Oranmore. Also, within easy reach are Galway Bay golf resort, Galway Bay sailing club and Renville Park amenities. Oranmore also offers easy access to the train station allowing easy access to both Galway and Dublin cities
The entrance to Oranvale leads to an exclusive estate of private homes. The site itself has been meticulously maintained with landscaped gardens offering manicured and mature trees & shrubbery front & rear.
The combination of the property’ s excellent accommodation and prime position make it the perfect choice for those seeking a substantial family residence in one Galway\’s most sought after and convenient suburb / commuter locations. Its current owners have spared no expense in creating a wonderful family home environment with attention to detail and wonderful taste foremost throughout.
6 Oranvale is presented to the market in showhouse condition and boasts so many quality extras it\’s hard to know where to start! Features include central vacuum system, zoned heating, an impressive C1 BER, hollow core flooring (concrete floor between ground and first floor, eliminating sound follow through and increasing heat efficiency), concrete stairs – so no creaking steps from late arrivals – beko black polished Marble floors, tropical granite worktops to kitchen area, a bespoke fireplace in sittingroom, make this residence one of the finest on the market today in the Oranmore of Galway city area.
The property\’ s notable features include:
* Wonderfully bright and flexible accommodation extending to 187.8 sq.m./2,021 sq.ft. (approx.)
* Private Livingroom and study/ home office
* Magnificent open plan kitchen, breakfastroom, diningroom with sun room off
* Hallway with guest WC
* Large Utility room spacious storage, granite worktops, polished marbles floor tiles
* Hardwood floors through ground floor reception hall, Main reception, study, dining and sun room
* 4 double bedrooms including master bedroom en-suite and guest bedroom with shower room en suite, 2 more double bedrooms and family bathroom at first floor level
* Front garden landscaped with paved for off street parking
* Fully landscaped rear garden with astro garden lawn – green all year round with no maintenance
*Double French doors allow access to the almost totally maintenance free rear garden
With generous bright and practical accommodation, the house which itself extends to c 187.8 sq m. (2,021 sq.ft.)
The light filled accommodation enjoys long periods of daylight sunshine and all rear principle rooms benefit from access to the extensive sunny Cedarwood deck and rear low maintenance garden.
Benefitting from a C1 energy rating, this cosy, yet stylish home is ready for immediate occupation. A superb family home on this very popular and most convenient road.
The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall with Nero black polished marble flooring leading to a beautifully appointed main reception, with bespoke fireplace, and feature bay window to the elevation.
The well-appointed kitchen includes fully integrated appliances and a Tropical special order granite which is exclusive to this outstanding property. The flow of the house then comes to the large open dining through to sun room area with kitchen area off. A large utility with a large amount of fitted storage allows a possible pantry area or alternatively lots of space for the busiest room in any family home.
Just off the hallway, the lower floor area includes a beautifully appointed guest bathroom.
To the first floor via the solid concrete stairs to the solid concrete first floors, the accommodation is comprised of a master bedroom with en-suite, guest double with en-suite, bed 3 and 4 being double bedrooms and having immediate access to the main bathroom
Oranmore has easy commuting links to Galway, Limerick or Dublin Cities both by train and rail.
The property is also ideally located close to schools and local amenities whilst offering privacy and comfort to the owner.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity as properties of this calibre and in this area, do not come to the market that often and it would be ideally suited for somebody looking for the ideal owner occupier residence
Surrounding the property is a beautifully landscaped site with manicured lawns, mature trees and shrubbery and wraparound decking to the rear. The completed grounds are an oasis of garden style.
Large 4 bed detached family home
Extends to 2,021 sq ft of living space ,
4 double bedrooms
2 bedrooms en suite
Located within moments of Oranmore Village & amenities
Within easy commuting distance of Galway City
– Located on the Bog road in the heart of Oranmore.
– Extends to approx. 2,021 sq. ft.
– Presented in superb condition.
– Decorated to the highest of standards using first class fixtures and fittings.
– C1 BER
– Oil Fired Central Heating.
– 4 spacious bedrooms 2 with en-suites.
– Substantial master bedroom en-suite.
– Large selection of presses, shelves and countertop space.
– Garden features manicured lawns, mature trees and shrubbery,
– Cobble lock driveway and ample parking space for numerous cars.
– Strolling distance to Oranmore Village.
– Array of amenities in close proximity including schools, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, banks, train station, bus stops, IMC cinema, Maldron Hotel and business parks.
– Access to M6 and M18 Motorways is 5 minutes away.
The property is in immaculate condition and would suit anyone looking to escape to an area of pure beauty. This bright and imposing property features such unique features that only an inspection would provide the full appreciation of the warm and welcoming atmosphere created within this first-class home.
Viewing for this property is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
– Viewings are strictly by appointment and can be arranged through sole selling agents Martin Gohery Properties- 091 790001
- Simply – here the work is done – just move in !!!!!!
- Beautifully finished floors, up to the minute painting styles and colours
- Large 4 bed detached in popular village centre location
- Presented in excellent condition – showhouse standard
- Front garden landscaped and paved for off street parking
- Beautifully appointed home which is ready to walk in to.
- Hollow Core floors to first floor
- Easy access to M18 Motorway
- Central Heating
- Central Location
- Central Vacum System installed
- Executive up market residential location
- High level of insulation
- Laundry Room
- Marble Floors
- Mature landscaped lawns
- Professionally landscaped rear garden
- Security Alarm
- Stira Stairs to partially floored attic area
- Very Private
- Very quiet settled residential area
- Walk in condition