SOLD €200,000 - Site
Summerfield, Claregalway, Co. Galway
Gohery Properties are delighted to bring to the market this fantastic opportunity to acquire a site in a very central location – selling with the benefit of full planning permission for a modern architect designed 2 storey 4 bed detached home with south west rear aspect, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Baile Chlé¡ir or Baile Chlé¡ir na Gaillimhe is a Gaeltacht village located 10km North of Galway city and founded on the banks of the River Clare – residential and commercial developments over the last 25 years have seen Claregalway expand into a thriving commuter village – the village now has excellent school facilities with 2 national schools and a secondary school, 2 hotels (one with leisure centre), 2 supermarkets, strong GAA clubs and is just 7 km from the edge of Galway city and has easy access to motorway links North, East and South.
The subject property offers a rare opportunity to construct a modern family home in a village centre and within an established resident base with completed infrastructure.
Further details are available from Martin Gohery 091 790 001 / 086173017
- Village centre location – very convenient
- Just 10km commute to Galway city centre
- Easy access to all amenities on the doorstep – but lots of space around the particular property.
- Easy access to M6, M17/18
- South facing rear garden
- Overlooking large green area
- A fantastic opportunity to acquire a site for a modern family home in such a central location
- Claregalway is very well serviced with shops, schools, supermarket