SOLD €395,000 - Residential, Semi-detached
1A Durabhan, Roscam, Galway City H91 FYV0
Overall Floor Area: 121 m2
Gohery Properties are delighted to bring to the market this large four-bed semi – detached property, currently nearing completion, in the popular residential estate of Durabhan in Roscam.
Generous allowances for the kitchen, wardrobes and tiling.
Features of these homes will include Gas central heating, Solar Panels, Triple Glazed windows and doors.
These homes qualify for the Help to Buy Scheme offering a real opportunity for first time buyers with potentially a grant of €30,000 available* (* subject to terms and conditions)
The property in question is a four-bedroom semi-detached home measuring 121 sq mts (1,302 sq.ft.)
The accommodation will comprise of entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/living/dining area and downstairs W.C. Upstairs are four bedrooms, the master of which is en suite and one main bathroom.
Enclosed private rear garden.
Hall 6.6 x 1.8 feature staircase
Living 5.2 x 5.15
Kitchen, living, dining 6.5 x 3.7
Guest W.C. 1.6 x 1.6
Master Bedroom 3.8 x 3
Bed 2 3.9 x 3.36
Bed 3 3.18 x 2.6
Bed 4 4.15 x 2.6
Main Bathroom 2.42 x 2.42
- Solar Panels fitted
- Triple glazed windows and doors
- A2 BER rating
- Under construction - Nearing completion
- A rated family homes
- Connected to Fibre broadband
- Excellent rental potential / Quality Investment
- Easy access to motorway and rail links
- Easy access to M6 Motorway - Easy access Dublin and Galway
- Excellent investment with Strong rental demand
- Gas Central Heating
- Solar Panels to roof allowing constant hot water