Privacy And Security
These terms will apply regardless of how the Website is accessed and will cover any technologies or devices by which we make the Website available to You. It provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and GDPR privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by email or mail.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you make purchases from us (including purchases made in-store, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name and age
- Your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details
- Where you have registered with us, your user name and password
- Your communication and shopping preferences
- Your browsing and on-line shopping activities
Information we do NOT collect
For all online orders, we do not collect Credit/Debit Card Information. Rather, we redirect you to either Paypal or another payment processor (e.g. WorldPay or Realex/GlobalPayments) to make payments.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website including when you sign up to receive newsletters.
We may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us
- To contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes
- To provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes)
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters or text message. To unsubscribe from an email newsletter, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter you receive from us. To stop text alerts, please follow the stop instructions at the bottom of any text alert you have received from us.
Targeted updates and marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring the browsing and on-line shopping habits of customers and providing them with information on products they have viewed and related products.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email or text. If you receive an email or text claiming to be from our companies asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time (aside from the reasonable costs of reproducing the data we will not charge you for providing this information to you and to receive a response within 21 days)
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
- The right to have any personal data we hold about you erased or blocked within 40 days of the receipt of such a request from you
- The right to request us to cease processing your personal data where such processing is likely to cause substantial distress or damage
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by emailing us and requesting us to unsubscribe you. If you wish to stop text alerts, please follow the stop instructions at the bottom of any recent text alert you have received from us.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Updates to this policy