For Sale €295,000 € - Residential, Semi-detached
Gohery Properties are pleased to present to the market this spacious semi-detached property in the popular Oranhill Development. Oranhill is a very pleasant living environment consisting of a mixture of detached & semi-detached homes with spacious homes providing contemporary accommodation for any modern family – Ideally located within walking distance of an abundance of amenities, to include shops, local schools, hotels, restaurants, a leisure centre, sporting facilities and Renville Park, Sailing club, Golf club, – Additionally, both Galway City and Business Parks are just a short distance away, 13 The Green, Oranhill is a four-bed semi-detached home in excellent decorative order throughout and ready for immediate occupation. Arranged over two floors, the property comprises of 99.73 sq.m (1,073 ft²) of ample reception & living space on the ground floor & generous bedroom quarters upstairs. Internally all rooms are bright and spacious with a large living room to the front of the property while the kitchen/dining room spans the entire width of the house at the back. The Ground floor has guest bathroom, living room with feature fireplace & French doors leading into the open plan kitchen-dining area with fully fitted countertops & appliances, as well as sliding door access to the south-facing private garden. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, one en suite and the main bathroom. The 4th bedroom has been opened to adjoin the master bedroom allowing a walk-in wardrobe possibility off the master bedroom – this can be easily reverted if 4 bedrooms are required. This family home benefits from having a West south west south facing rear and overlooks a large green area to the front. The property enjoys off street parking to the cobble clock driveway at the elevation and rests overlooking a green area to front. The property includes a gated side entrance, private walled rear garden, West South West facing aspect, Deck area and lawn, timber shed BER Details: BER: C3 BER No.113569735 Energy Performance Indicator: 213.75 kWh/mé’Â²/yr Location: Located in the picturesque village of Oranmore. Eircode H91 X2N8 We recommend viewing this home
- Village centre location – very convenient
- Comprising approximately 99.73 m² (1,073 ft²) of floor space.
- Rear garden with decking area and large timber shed.
- Close to Renville Park, Sailing club and Galway Bay golf club
- Gas central heating
- Master Bedroom En-suite with current format allowing for a walk in wardrobe or adjoining nursery
- Easy Access to M6, M17 & 18
- Adjacent to many amenities including schools, shops, parks, recreational facilities
- Within easy commuter distance of Galway City by road and rail
- Located in an area with emphasis on long term family homes of similar qualities
- Overlooking open green
- Gigabit broadband
- In excellent condition and ready to walk in to.
- Easy access to motorway and rail links
- Village centre location
- Located near Renville Park
- Sailing club and Golf club
- Executive up market residential location
- Gas Central Heating
- South westerly rear aspect
- Very quiet settled residential area
- Walk in condition